This annual competition is designed to reimburse Faculty of Education graduate students (Magistral or Doctoral) for the financial costs of conducting or producing their own research projects necessary for the completion of their degree, and is designed to cover your research or project expenses only.
Students cannot receive this award more than once during a given degree program.
DEADLINE: Complete application packages should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are due by 4:00pm, Monday, May 15, 2017.
Also note that incomplete applications to ORE will not be considered.
- Terms of Reference and Instructions
- Application Form: Microsoft Word (DOC) or PDF Form (PDF)
- Tips for Preparing a Strong Research Proposal
- Tips for Preparing a Strong Budget Proposal
- See our Rules and Tools page for information about how to claim various types of budgetary expenses.