The Office of Research in Education (ORE) is a service unit with a mandate to oversee and support research activity in the Faculty of Education.
Our services include:
- Supporting research chairs and professorships in the Faculty of Education
- In partnership with the Faculty’s communications team, publicizing the stellar research done by our faculty to the wider community at UBC and beyond
- Identifying and disseminating research funding opportunities
- Providing research grant writing and proposal development support
- Delivering research infrastructure support and adjudicating internal funding for that purpose
- Orienting new faculty to UBC’s research infrastructure and internal and external research funding opportunities
- Recognizing award-winning research
If you are a faculty member seeking information about research funding opportunities, we hope our web site provides you with both a global orientation to the Faculty of Education, along with specific information about the resources available to you.