The Office of Research in Education (ORE) is a service unit with a mandate to oversee and support research activity in the Faculty of Education.
Our services include:
- Supporting research chairs and professorships in the Faculty of Education
- Publicizing the stellar research done by our faculty to the wider community at UBC and beyond
- Providing scholarship and grant writing support
- Fostering research collaborations and funding opportunities
- Delivering research infrastructure support and adjudicating funding for that purpose
- Supporting new faculty with internal and external research funding opportunities
- Recognizing award-winning research
If you are a faculty member seeking information about research funding opportunities, we hope our web site provides you with both a global orientation to the Faculty of Education, along with specific information about the resources available to you.