The Office of Research in Education (ORE) is a service unit with a mandate to oversee and support research activity in the Faculty of Education.
Our services include:
- Providing scholarship and grant writing support
- Fostering research collaborations and funding opportunities
- Facilitating curriculum change
- Delivering research infrastructure support
- Examining and developing graduate policy
- Offering workshops and information sessions for graduate students
Whether you are a staff member looking for information about graduate policies, a student searching for information on scholarships, or a faculty member seeking information about research funding opportunities, we hope our web site provides you with both a global orientation to the Faculty of Education, along with very specific information about the resources available to you.