The Office of Research in Education (ORE) is a service unit with a mandate to oversee and support research activity in the Faculty of Education.
Our services include:
- Supporting research chairs and professorships in the Faculty of Education
- Publicizing the stellar research done by our faculty to the wider community at UBC and beyond
- Providing scholarship and grant writing support
- Fostering research collaborations and funding opportunities
- Facilitating graduate program curriculum change
- Delivering research infrastructure support and adjudicating funding for that purpose
- Examining and developing graduate policy
- Offering workshops and information sessions for graduate students
- Supporting new faculty with internal and external research funding opportunities
- Recognizing award-winning research
Whether you are a staff member looking for information about graduate policies, a student searching for information on scholarships, or a faculty member seeking information about research funding opportunities, we hope our web site provides you with both a global orientation to the Faculty of Education, along with very specific information about the resources available to you.