All Faculty of Education PhD supervisors are invited to nominate one of their Winter 2018 PhD graduates whose work resides in the field of curriculum for the Ted T. Aoki Prize. A prize worth approximately $550 has been endowed in honour of the contributions of Professor Ted T. Aoki to recognize an excellent dissertation in the area of curriculum inquiry written by a doctoral student in the Faculty of Education.
Eligibility note: Graduates must have been registered in Winter 2018 to be eligible (Terms 1 or 2). The award is made on the recommendation of the Faculty of Education.
Supervisors interested in nominating a PhD graduate should send the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 PM on Monday, February 11, 2019.
- An excerpt from and/or description of the thesis research, in simple language (not exceeding 20 pages, excluding references)
- A Table of Contents of the Thesis
- Nominee cover letter explaining how their dissertation/work fits the Aoki award criteria
- A letter of support from the nominator
- A letter of support from the thesis supervisor
- Copy of External Examiner’s report
- Copy of the Chair’s report