Faculty and students are invited to an Edudata Town Hall on September 27! Edudata works with UBC researchers and graduate students to access British Columbia’s longitudinal student‐level data that spans early childhood education, K–12, and Post-Secondary Education.
The Edudata Research Town Hall will introduce you to research topics such as:
• BC K-12 Student Data -Public Schools – Early Childhood – Home‐Schooled -Private/Religious – Some On‐Reserve
• Using Student Data to Understand Student Pathways
• K–12‐to‐PSE Student Data System Linkages
• K-12-Health Data Linkages
• BC Public Universities- Student Financial Aid / Applicants/Recipients – Colleges- Private Career Colleges – Apprenticeships
Date: Wednesday, September 27
Time: 12 – 1:30 PM
Location: Ponderosa Multipurpose Room (Room 2012), Ponderosa Commons Oak House
Light refreshments provided.
Please RSVP by Friday, September 22 if you would like to attend.
If you are interested but cannot attend the event, there is a webcast available here on the day of the Town Hall.