Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
Join the Research Commons for FIREtalks, an interdisciplinary discussion forum run by graduate students for graduate students. Share your research in a low-stakes environment, be inspired by research in other disciplines and connect with graduate students who share your interests. Pitch your presentation or activity online or via email to email@example.com For more information from […]
Sponsor: Social Science Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
Internal Review and Application deadlines:
- April 1: Email Robert Olaj (OGPR) to alert him that you intend to participate in OGPR IR.
- April 18: Email Robert Olaj Robert Olaj a draft PDF and Word copy of your full proposal for OGPR IR.
- April 28, Noon: OGPR internal signature deadline. Applicants should email Robert Olaj a PDF of their proposal with a completed, signed, and scanned ORS Research Project Information Form . RPIFs will be returned to you if your application is in order and once the Associate Dean has signed off.
- April 28, 4:00 p.m. : ORS deadline to hit ‘Submit’ online and email ORS your RPIF and the PDF of your application.
- May 2: SSHRC national deadline (subsequent rounds: May 1, Aug. 1, Nov. 1)
Special notes:See above for requisite 50% matching requirement. Applicants/project directors or Co-Applicants on any project funded through a SSHRC Connection Grant that is still active are not eligible to apply for an individual Connection Grant. Co-Applicants for Connections Grants (only) may be from non-academic organizations.
Apply to present by Feb. 1, 2016. Sign up to attend or attend as a volunteer on Dec. 3-7, 2016.
The Centre for Interdisciplinary Research and Collaboration in Autism presents a lecture by Laura L. Grow, Ph.D., BCBA-D, Assistant Professor, Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology and Special Education (ECPS) WHEN: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 TIME: 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. WHERE: 2125 Main Mall, Neville Scarfe Bldg. Room 310 In this colloquium, Dr. Grow will […]
The Centre for Interdisciplinary Research and Collaboration in Autism presents a lecture by Tyla Frewing, MSc, BCBA, UBC doctoral student (ECPS) and Behaviour Analyst with Semiahoo Behaviour Analysts, Inc. WHEN: Thursday, April 21, 2016 TIME: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. WHERE: 2125 Main Mall, Neville Scarfe Bldg. Room 200 Structured preference assessments have long been […]
The Centre for Interdisciplinary Research and Collaboration in Autism presents a lecture by Paola Colozzo, Ph.D., RSLP, Assistant Professor and Stefka Marinova-Todd, Ed.D., Associate Professor, UBC School of Audiology and Speech Sciences WHEN: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 TIME: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. WHERE: 2125 Main Mall, Neville Scarfe Bldg. Room 310 This presentation will […]
The 2016-2017 competition is now open, more information here. All Faculty of Education PhD supervisors are invited to nominate one of their Winter 2015 PhD graduates whose work resides in the field of curriculum for the Ted T. Aoki Prize. A prize worth approximately $550 has been endowed in honour of the contributions of Professor […]
Congratulations to Drs. Jim Anderson (LLED) and Theresa Rogers (LLED), along with their colleague Dr. Suzanne Smythe at SFU, for being awarded a $22,600 SSHRC Connections Grant in the program’s latest competition.